This policy is also known as: ‘Access’ and/or ‘Services’
The Absence of Easement legal indemnity insurance policy provides cover when a legal right to use an access to a residential and/or commercial property based within England and Wales, and/or to use the service pipes, wires and cables connected to it cannot be established.
Regular use of the access and/or services, without objection or consent, for at least 12 months must be confirmed by or on behalf of the owner.
For full terms, please see the Policy.
- Premiums from £70.00 incl. IPT
- ‘Instant’ cover for residential and commercial properties
- This policy will run in perpetuity
- Up to £3m limit of indemnity
- Comprehensive cover including automatic 5% inflation clause per annum for 10 years
- Electronic policies
- Monthly statement and numerous payment options
- LOI can be increased at any point using our top-up policy
- BACS and cheques accepted
If you are unable to find the cover you are looking for, or if you simply wish for us to provide cover directly from our office, please contact us for a ‘Bespoke’ or ‘Direct’ quote.