Covers the mortgage lender if the freeholder serves a notice under Section 8 of the Housing Act 1988 & then attempts to exercise a legal right to take possession of the Property without the borrower and/or mortgage lender having a right to relief from forfeiture.
For full terms, please see the Policy.
- Premiums from £17.00 incl. IPT
- ‘Instant’ cover for residential properties only
- Up to £3m limit of indemnity
- Electronic policies
- Monthly statement and numerous payment options
- BACS and cheques accepted
If you are unable to find the cover you are looking for, or if you simply wish for us to provide cover directly from our office, please contact us for a ‘Bespoke’ or ‘Direct’ quote.