Did you know, we also offer a combined Absent Landlord and Good Leasehold policy at a discounted rate? Click here to view that policy instead.
The Good Leasehold Title legal indemnity insurance policy provides cover when a residential and/or commercial property based within England and Wales is registered at the Land Registry with good leasehold title only or, if the property is not yet registered, it is anticipated that the title to the property will be registered as good leasehold only on first registration.
For full terms, please see the Policy.
- Premiums from £20.00 incl. IPT
- ‘Instant’ cover for residential and commercial properties
- This policy will run in perpetuity
- Up to £3m limit of indemnity
- Comprehensive cover including automatic 5% inflation clause per annum for 10 years
- Electronic policies
- Monthly statement and numerous payment options
- LOI can be increased at any point using our top-up policy
- BACS and cheques accepted
If you are unable to find the cover you are looking for, or if you simply wish for us to provide cover directly from our office, please contact us for a ‘Bespoke’ or ‘Direct’ quote.