The Lease Enlargement legal indemnity insurance policy provides cover when a property, used for residential and/or commercial purposes based within England and Wales, was leasehold and the lease, full particulars of which are missing, is said by deed to have been enlarged; and
- it may have been incapable of enlargement and the freehold interest in the property may still belong to someone else
- the property will continue to be subject to matters which affected the leasehold interest prior to enlargement, the nature of which may be unknown because full details of the lease are missing.
For full terms, please see the Policy.
- Premiums from £60.00 incl. IPT
- ‘Instant’ cover for residential properties only
- This policy will run in perpetuity
- Up to £3m limit of indemnity
- Comprehensive cover including automatic 5% inflation clause per annum for 10 years
- Electronic policies
- Monthly statement and numerous payment options
- LOI can be increased at any point using our top-up policy
- BACS and cheques accepted
If you are unable to find the cover you are looking for, or if you simply wish for us to provide cover directly from our office, please contact us for a ‘Bespoke’ or ‘Direct’ quote.