The Restrictive Covenant legal indemnity insurance policy provides cover when a freehold property, being used for residential and/or commercial purposes based within England and Wales, is subject to the burden of a restrictive covenant which has been breached for at least 12 months and you are not aware that any complaint has been made at any time.
For full terms, please see the Policy.
- Premiums from £60.00 incl. IPT
- ‘Instant’ cover for residential and commercial properties
- This policy will run in perpetuity
- Up to £3m limit of indemnity
- Comprehensive cover including automatic 5% inflation clause per annum for 10 years
- Electronic policies
- Monthly statement and numerous payment options
- LOI can be increased at any point using our top-up policy
- BACS and cheques accepted
If you are unable to find the cover you are looking for, or if you simply wish for us to provide cover directly from our office, please contact us for a ‘Bespoke’ or ‘Direct’ quote.