The Search Delay legal indemnity insurance policy provides cover when you have applied for one or more formal searches in respect of:
- local land charges
- information held by the Local Authority
- water or sewerage services to the property
and need to legally commit to the purchase (i.e. exchange contracts) before you have received the results of one or more of these searches. The policy can be used with single residential and/or commercial properties based within England and Wales.
For full terms, please see the Policy.
- Premiums from £25.00 incl. IPT
- ‘Instant’ cover for residential and commercial properties
- This policy will remain in force for the duration of the ownership of the property and for any lender for the period of any mortgage advance at the commencement date
- Up to £3m limit of indemnity
- Electronic policies
- Monthly statement and numerous payment options
- BACS and cheques accepted
If you are unable to find the cover you are looking for, or if you simply wish for us to provide cover directly from our office, please contact us for a ‘Bespoke’ or ‘Direct’ quote.