The Superior Lease legal indemnity insurance policy provides cover when a single residential property based within England and Wales is held by an underlease, and
- there is no firm evidence that rent is being paid under the superior lease
- the superior lease is missing
- a superior landlord is missing
- the landlord is missing and may not be paying rent
For full terms, please see the Policy.
- Premiums from £80.00 incl. IPT
- ‘Instant’ cover for residential properties only
- This policy will run in perpetuity
- Up to £3m limit of indemnity
- Comprehensive cover including automatic 5% inflation clause per annum for 10 years
- Electronic policies
- Monthly statement and numerous payment options
- LOI can be increased at any point using our top-up policy
- BACS and cheques accepted
If you are unable to find the cover you are looking for, or if you simply wish for us to provide cover directly from our office, please contact us for a ‘Bespoke’ or ‘Direct’ quote.