This policy is also known as: ‘Search Extension’
The Search Validation legal indemnity insurance policy provides cover when you are prepared to rely on one or more formal searches in respect of:
- local land charges
- information held by the Local Authority
- water or sewerage services to the property,
which were obtained up to 12 months prior to completion of the purchase of the property.
The policy can be used in respect of a single residential and/or commercial property based within England and Wales, where the existing search was carried out either officially (following postal application on the prescribed form) or personally (by an acceptable search agent).
For full terms, please see the Policy.
- Premiums from £16.00 incl. IPT
- ‘Instant’ cover for residential and commercial properties
- This policy will remain in force for the duration of the ownership of the property and for any lender for the period of any mortgage advance at the commencement date
- Up to £3m limit of indemnity
- Electronic policies
- Monthly statement and numerous payment options
- BACS and cheques accepted
If you are unable to find the cover you are looking for, or if you simply wish for us to provide cover directly from our office, please contact us for a ‘Bespoke’ or ‘Direct’ quote.